Friday, November 14, 2003

Random Thoughts

Took a nap this afternoon.

Well, I wouldn't say I took a nap so much as I sort of fell into one. I was watching the Simpsons. And I think during one of the commercial breaks, I fell asleep. I woke up a while later, and it was completely dark outside and the news was going off. I'd slept too long for it to be easy to wake up, but not long enough to not be sleepy afterwards. And I'm still kind of wandering around in a fog. More than my usual foggy state, anyway.

I would like an air freshener that smells like freshly baked bread.

Had to delete a couple of comments this evening. I'm usually pretty anti-censorship. But the posts were abusive towards another commentor, and weren't meant to be funny except maybe to the writer. They were abusive towards me, too, but I don't take it personally. But they said a couple of things that really didn't need to be said.

Just act right. Don't be an ass. Jeebus! It ain't hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home