Monday, December 01, 2003

December 1

It didn't even occur to me that today was the oneth of December until I looked at the Monday Night Football schedule. And it hit me just a second later: Holy Crap! It's like, three and a half weeks until Christmas.

It's not enough that 2003 has just whizzed by, but that there are only four weeks of space between Thanksgiving and Christmas, the last two major mileposts along the year's journey, only seems to make 2003 run out of the hourglass all that much faster.

I've only gotten a little bit of Christmas shopping done.

Most of it will probably have to be done in a couple of weeks, when I finally get my paycheck situation evened out. Don't have a bunch of extra cash. Being jobless for a larger portion of this year than I would have believed didn't help in that regard.

But still, I've got a couple of good ideas, and I think it'll all pan out in the end. I'll be able to pick a little something up for everybody on my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home