Friday, November 28, 2003

Working Nights

I'm still not quite used to working nights. I'm getting there, but it feels like I asleep 15 hours a day, but am only getting six hours worth.

Thanksgiving went well. And I didn't eat too much. By the end of the evening, I'd hit my limits with my fatigue, my sinuses and the fact that the house was so hot. By 9 Eastern, I was asleep.

Ate too much this morning, including a bunch of a sugar-free pumpkin pie.

A moment on the Turkey sandwich with mayo. Simple, but in my mind, it's the best Thanksgiving leftover going.

Didn't let the other drivers bother me coming back to Middle Tennessee. I'm tired of being irritated by the other drivers on the interstate. I didn't let them bother me too much, but if there's one bit of wisdom I can impart: If you're driving in the left lane, and there's a long line of cars behind you, then you're driving too slow. I know you think you're faster than the cars in the right lane, but only imperceptibly so. Get over so that traffic can flow more smoothly.

There appears to be a West Wing marathon on Bravo tonight....think I'll pop the tape in and record a few hours worth while I'm at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home