Friday, December 05, 2003

The Voice of God

God Said: Good Evening and Welcome

And I woke. And I was astounded.

And God Said: A pickup of four on the carry, first and ten for Boyd Buchanan

And I thought I just hadn't shaken off my slumber quite yet. I wiped the eye boogers from the corners of my eyes and I listened:

And then God Said: A pass attempt to number 38 Brian Algar, incomplete. Second and ten.

God's a football fan, apparently.

God: Handoff to number 28 David Climer (or is it Climber, or Klimer, or Klymer, or Khliemeir, or Smith, or Janofsky?) nets four yards. Third and six

Tennessee's High School football championship weekend is this weekend, and part (if not all) of all Tennessee's divisional championships are being played right across the street at MTSU's football stadium.

It's an interesting way to wake up. Damn but that P.A. system is loud. Apparently they're wanting to hear Championship Play by Play on the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home