Thursday, January 29, 2004

Big Stupid Tommy

I grind my own coffee beans.

And I have an older model coffee grinder, where you put the beans in the top, and they come out on the side, deposited into another compartment.

Well, had a Stupid moment, and forgot to pull the ground compartment off the dish drying rack. Put the beans in....

I did learn that you can shoot ground coffee beans up a good four feet if the catcher isn't in place.

The worst part was where my sleep-addled brain took a good second or two to actually ask: What's going on? Before I could figure it all out.

In my own defense, I usually keep an adequate supply ground, in case I need to make some just after waking up. But I'd used it all up the night before, and hadn't ground up any new.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home