Saturday, January 24, 2004

What's Going on Elsewhere?

Not a lot going on in my neck of the woods this Saturday. Rented a couple of movies, Johnny English (which has its funny moments, and also Natalie Imbruglia, but I've seen a lot better) and Open Range, which I'm watching now, and it didn't grab me at first, but I'm really liking it an hour or so in.

Just a few links to see what's going on in other people's necks of the woods.

Gooseneck's back from Michigan, where he got looked down upon for his social habits, and got to tell Regis Philben what it's all about.

Pete went to the Sundance Film Festival...and he's got pictures. Paget Brewster is a personal favorite.

Eric's got a piece on recon, prep and mission fulfilment in the civilian arena.

Mike Toole and his McDonald's experience. Personally, I wish McDonald's would go back to that ad campaign where the fellow with the crescent moon for a head would sing about McDonald's. I'm just completely thrown by that ad with the guys playing basketball on rollerskates....I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home