Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Additions, Corrections, and Omissions

Yesterday, I posted the update to my bio page. In my haste, I made some errors, and would like to take the time this morning to address some mistakes and omissions:

1.) First off, I realize now that the amount listed as my weight is a bit of a relative thing. I mean, what may be a whole bunch to you may not be a whole bunch to me.

So, to correct things, Cut "Whole Fucking Bunch" and replace it with the more accurate measurement: 9.7 million tons

2.) Under the question Do You Smoke, I answered: No. That's not entirely accurate. Occasionally, when I've hit the enchiladas from La Siesta (the Nap) a little too hard....within two hours I will produce smoke. Also screams, and cramps.

3.) Under Favorite Indoor Activities: Please add the following:

a.) Watching Will and Grace
b.) Writing reviews of Will and Grace episodes
c.) Maintaining the Will and Grace thought Weblog
d.) Updating my Will and Grace scrapbook
e.) Peeking out from behind my venetian blinds
f.) Reading TV Guide, highliter pen in hand, just so I'll know which episodes of Will and Grace are on this week.

4.) Under the question favorite season, the answer Baseball Season is also acceptable.

5.) Under Favorite Sport to Play: I like playing baseball, but am just no damn good. And Yes, I know you get to plow into people playing hockey, but I can't roller/ice skate. Because I'm a wussy.

6.) Under favorite authors: Delete William Faulkner, Ferrol Sams and Mark Twain....replace with Danielle Steele, Lavyrle Spencer and Janet Dailey.

7.) Under Favorite Food: Delete Barbecued Chicken, and replace with Spiders

8.) Under the heading Worst Enemies, I said that I am probably my own worst enemy. This is untrue. The Following I consider my worst enemies:

a.) Anybody named Jeremy
b.) I'm not high on Jeffs, either, which is unfortunate, since my sister is marrying one.
c.) The Spanish Language
d.) Liberals
e.) Conservatives.
f.) Weird Libertarians like Say Uncle.....
g.) Delaware
h.) Papa John's
i.) Apple Juice
j.) The St. Louis Cardinals
k.) Jealousy
l.) Pie
m.) Stupid No-Drinking Laws at Campgrounds
n.) Whoever controls the weather
o.) Willard Scott
p.) the state of Alabama
q.) Dean R. Koontz
r.) Chelsea "Charms me to Be Here" Clinton
s.) The Beatles (except Ringo)
t.) Ringo
u.) Liverpool
v.) Chili
w.) Joebo, the one from Knoxville
x.) Mr. Lah-di-Friggin'-Dah
y.) The Quiz Bowl Community
z.) Comcast
aa.) McDonald's
bb.) the work week, which grows
cc.) Risk, the game
dd.) Risk. The Risk.

9.) Lastly, under favorite quotes: Neither of those is really my favorite quote.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home