Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Prior

Prior's out till May.

I said I watch the Spring Training with Interest, but not concern.

It is this stuff that I watch with concern.

The left brain says it's an injury (or two) that could happen to anybody.

I will listen to the left brain.

I'm not going to tell you what the right (demon-infested) brain says. Especially not where it concerns trading Juan Cruz before we were all that sure of God on Earth and his achilles tendon, or the part where in the poetic string of events, Kerry Wood's arm loses its steam, Mad Dog shows his age, Matt Clement gets knocked into a coma by an errant E-Ramis throw and Carlos Zambrano loses his cool facing the HGH-enraged Barry Bonds, who uses his 9 5/8 sized dome to headbutt the fiery youth into the darkness.

No. These are the things I must keep to myself, when reading the newsfeeds in the middle of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home