Sunday, June 27, 2004

Dodgeball

Dodgeball

I highly recommend Dodgeball. It's a funny, funny movie. I laughed out loud at this movie more times than any in recent memory. Lots of good gags. There were a couple of times I was laughing so hard I missed what was going on next.

If you'd told me that Jason Bateman would be featured prominently in two of my favorite comic outings in the past year, I'd probably have given you the benefit of the doubt, unless there were money being placed on the idea.

Regardless, as good as he's been playing it straight in Arrested Development, he eats up the screen as ESPN 8 (The Ocho) Announcer Pepper Brooks

Great cameo by William Shatner. I won't ruin a couple of the other excellent cameos.

Go watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home