Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Search Strings

Search Strings

I haven't commented much on my search strings, lately. It's mostly the same old stuff. The amount of search hits I get from people looking for pictures of the private areas of rocker Tommy Lee staggers me. And I still wonder what the people who are looking for these pictures think when they get to this little blog.

I get a lot of people looking for naked pictures of Keira Knightley, as well. I consider these people among my most valued readers, actually. It's nice to have an audience with such fine taste.

But the search string that caught my eye this morning was simply a yahoo search for "What are some pills to help give me a bigger butt?"

Now, if this doesn't beat everything I've ever heard. This quick fix society has just gone too far. If you want to get a bigger butt, you just do it the way we've all done it for generations. You eat a lot of fast food, a lot of ice cream and you it all while sitting in front of the TV watching re-runs of The Brady Bunch and A-Team. There is no quick fix. It'll take a little time. But if you hold on to my easy-to-follow plan (BSTommy Helps You Get Bigger Ass), then in 30 day's time, you'll have a much bigger ass.

Unless you count donuts as pills. Big chewy pills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home