Monday, November 22, 2004

Random Monday Morning Thoughts

Random Monday Morning Thoughts

Last night's Simpsons was the best I've seen in a while. Homer was done well...gloriously dumb instead of the normal jerkass stooge he's been written as for the past few seasons. And the fact that the episode didn't focus on Homer was another positive. Who'd a thunk I'd have enjoyed a Marge episode? But this one was really cool, complete with lots of really good gags, like Nelson eating tadpoles and Ralph Wiggum's unending game of Duck, Duck, Goose.

That Duck, Duck, Goose game before commercial had the feel of a Norm McDonald joke.

Changing the subject, I'm a Chevrolet man, but Man do I enjoy the word "Toyotathon."

It just rolls off the tongue.

I've just learned that there will be no desserts at my family's Thanksgiving dinner this year. I can't help put express disappointment, and even anger at this development. Well, looks like I'm gonna have to bring pumpkin pie, and if they don't wanna eat it, then it's more pumpkin pie for Tommy.

(When I make the movie of this year's Thanksgiving dinner, it will be called "More Pumpkin Pie for Tommy. And it will be rated PG-13.)

Which wrestling move would be the most fun to slap on a random passerby?

I'd like to lay a DDT on some random person, though I can't deny the prospect of running down a street clotheslining people.

Ah well. Let's go do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home