Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Couple of Administrative Notes

A Couple of Administrative Notes

Holy Shit...I have administrative notes?

Fixed a couple of broken links on the sidebar, and added Steven's blog back. He took a three month respite. It was well deserved. But he's back, and he's earthquake blogging.

Updated the "I'm Reading" Amazon links on the side. I started Jean Shepherd's Fistful of Fig Newtons last night, and I'll probably get to Anansi Boys next week when I'm on vacation. The Colorado Kid isn't a bad read, even if it doesn't have a thing in the world to do with Mike Rapada....

Lastly, real life may impinge upon my ability to be on the interweb in the next week and a half. My store's got inventory this Friday, and depending on how much we're able to get done, I may not be spending a lot of time in front of a computer. Also, I'll be leaving for vacation the day after inventory. Looking around upstate New York, mostly to see baseball's Hall of Fame.

So, I'll be around, except for those days when I'm not.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home