Monday, October 31, 2005

Leslie Easterbrook = Readers

Leslie Easterbrook = Readers

I can always tell when a Police Academy movie's been on TV. Even if it's at 3 AM...perhaps especially if it's on at 3 AM...I always get an upswing of search engine hits looking for pictures of Leslie Easterbrook. Today was no different.

So. Welcome to all you Lt. Callahan fans who must have caught her performance in Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow on Comedy Central this morning. Sorry to disappoint. No pictures here. I could find one and post it, but I tend to think that would be a tease. So, just goofy schlock here.

I like to imagine the guy who gets really pissed off when he can't find Leslie Easterbrook pictures, and just finds my crap. But then, they were just watching a Police Academy movie, so who the hell are they to judge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home