Saturday, October 29, 2005

How Average Am I?

How Average Am I

See, what you do is take this list, and then cross off the things that exclude you from the list of things that an average American is:

Eats peanut butter at least once a week
Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky
Can name all Three Stooges
Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart
Eats at McDonald's at least once a year
Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day
Never sings in the shower
Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium
Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000
Has fired a gun
Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall
Weighs 135 to 205 pounds
Is between the ages of 18 and 53
Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option
Grew up within 50 miles of current home

I'm a little more average than I thought.

A brief note on the peanut butter: I go through phases. Sometimes, I like creamy. Sometimes I like crunchy. Currently, I enjoy crunchy peanut butter. It's really a tossup. I crossed it off the list owing to that I was confronted with just how average I am, and I had to do something to make myself unique (as if being able to lift a pickup truck one-handed didn't do that already....)

Also, if I boogie, I live within 20 minutes of two Wal-Marts. But really, that's all relative, ain't it?

Seen here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home