Saturday, January 21, 2006

Clothes

Clothes

While reading Fark this morning, I happened across this page, which says the way you remove your clothes says boatloads about your personality.

We learn that:

1) If you throw your clothes all over the place, you are a friendly, life-of-the-party type. You are free with your thoughts and opinions, not caring much about what others think of you. Your parents might think your room looks like a cyclone hit it? but it actually represents your happy, individualistic nature!
And also:

4) If you get out of your clothes as quickly as possible, you are concerned about others and what they expect from you, but you're worried about your own needs. You are family-oriented, and stay extremely busy. You often feel stressed, but most of those heavy expectations come from your own head! Give yourself a break; you don't have to be perfect.
I point these two out because I fall simultaneously into both categories. But I don't think it's because of the reasons listed.

See, I burn my clothes off. At the end of each day, I'll douse myself in gasoline and burn my clothes off. Sure, it's expensive on the wardrobe budget, but I really feel that this is the only effective way to get rid of all the germs.

As a result, I take my clothes off as quickly as possible, because we want to burn the germs, and not the Tommy. And I throw the clothes everywhere, mostly because I'm on fire and more concerned about not being on fire than where the charred remains of my apparel land.

You might think it runs opposite to my no-germs-on-the-body stance, but you'd be wrong. I'm not going to explain why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home