Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In Which I Link to Another Blogger's Post

In Which I Link to Another Blogger's Post

Great post over at Mike Toole's Blog. It has contains a quality that I like to call "greatness."

It has many things I enjoy. A pronunciation of Pittsburgh as "Pittsboigh." An Arrested Development reference. Johnny Damon being a prick. And a tale of attending a taping of American Gladiators.

It's funny that it came up. Sunday, I was really hating the fact that there was no football on my television. I actually had the Sunday off, and my brain was crying out for some football to watch on the TV. (And not Arena Football, which doesn't look much different than the game my cousins and I played with a Nerf football in the basement of my Aunt Brenda's house).

I found myself wishing that Sunday that American Gladiators was still on.

If only so I could see some dude getting hit upside the head with a tennis ball shot out of an air cannon. That's a pretty fair substitute for football, in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home