Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In which we answer a meme

In which we answer a meme

I may have answered this one before, I may not have. Who knows. Maybe you can look back and find out just how full of shit I am.

Anyway, Robby tagged me, and I answer thusly:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Assistant Manager of a grocery store
2. Donations Supervisor for Goodwill
3. Worked Desk and Bell Staff at a Holiday Inn
4. Bagged groceries. Kind of a weird circle.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Star Wars
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Animal House

And the list goes on and on. Stripes. Clerks. Any of the Monty Python movies. Dr. Strangelove.

I watched Animal House the other night. I watch it whenever I get into a funk. It usually lifts me out of it. It worked, to a certain degree.

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Athens, TN
2. Williamsburg, KY
3. Riceville, TN
4. Murfreesboro, TN

I'll qualify that by saying I lived in Kentucky when I was just a few months old, and then only for a few months old. So I didn't have much of a choice in the matter, and I don't think I caught anything.

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Daily Show
2. the Colbert Report
3. Scrubs
4. the Office

I get to see Daily Show and Colbert Report almost every day. The others, not so much.

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of):
1. General Hospital
2. The Young and the Restless
3. As the World Turns
4. One Life to Live

What? Each of these won the Emmy for best Daytime Drama in each of the last four years. In my book, that makes them highly regarded by somebody. And I've never see a one of them.

Or have I?

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Wildwood, New Jersey
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Cooperstown, New York
4. Chicago, Illinois

Family's in New Jersey. The other places were for all the other stuff you might guess. And liquor.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. A nice burger. Medium rare.
2. New York Strip. A little cracked pepper. Grilled to a nice medium rare.
3. Barbecued Chicken. None of that medium rare bullcrap.
4. Good deep-dish pizza, with the crust so deep it's not even done cooking in the middle when you eat it....

I put all those because I like them all better than spiders. But not much more....

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Fark
2. Boing Boing
3. Coast to Coast AM
4. Prime Number Pooping Bear

Plus a goodly number of the blogs on the lefthand side bar.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. A Cubs game
2. The planet Zeebex
3. Toronto
4. Camping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home