Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weather

Weather

Yeah, it's all about the weather.

We got another dusting of snow up in my neck of the woods. Just a dusting, though. Nothing substantial enough to cover up all the yellow and brown. A snow designed to irritate, more than anything. I'm starting to wonder if I've angered the weather gods. Perhaps they demand a sacrifice.

Speaking of the weather, I was wandering around one of the local TV station's websites, and I found that one of the weathermen has a blog. Thom Benson's blog can be found here, what with all its bounty of pictures of local snow that I didn't get.

On the flip side of the coin, Sheila's found herself covered up. She says "This is like a Laura Ingalls Wilder book, except that I have ... you know ... a radiator that is blasting heat..."

I have nothing else to add except that I think Charles Ingalls was a nineteenth century superhero. What with his super strength, speed and near-omniscience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home