Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl

Super Bowl

So, there's some manner of football game tonight, right?

I'll be rooting for the Steelers. My gut, a couple weeks ago, said Pittsburgh. It still says that, along with other things, like "Put Food in Me" and "Set Fire to that Man looking to hitch a ride along I-75."

But the other day, I lost the toenail on my big toe on my left foot. It was a horrendous swinging door accident, and afterward, I was very sad. I've spent much the last couple of days in mourning.

But I've decided to take this as a portent, an omen of sorts.

I've cast my lot along the lines of the Steel City, but if you're still looking for advice (and if you are, why the flying blue fuck are you here?), I'd say go with Seattle over Pittsburgh.

The Toe Says Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home