Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ralph

Ralph

There aren't enough people named Ralph anymore. In fact, I can't think of any time I've ever met a Ralph. I've seen them from a distance, I reckon. But I don't think I've ever had an actual meet and greet with a Ralph.

Although, if one of the previous posts is any indication, I've met several Ralphs, and in fact have known at least one Ralph well all my life, and it's slipped my shoddy memory.

Seriously, that whole "Cripes" thing, where the old guy said it, and I thought I'd never heard it before. After James mentioned the Kurt Angle thing, and Steve mentioned the fact that he says it at least once per time I see him, I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a little Mad Cow in my cheeseburgers.

So. In case I have met a Ralph, I apologize in advance for forgetting you: Sorry, I can't remember. The Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy's eaten that memory away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home