Monday, September 18, 2006

Those Editorializing Bastards at Subway

Those Editorializing Bastards at Subway

Added to the list of people I can do without:
  • Sandwich Artists at Subway who find time to condescend at the fact that I wanted tomatoes, bell peppers and banana peppers on my meatball sub. Please make my sandwich, as ordered. And without editorializing. If I wanted to put brake fluid and e coli on my sandwich, this is still Americaland, and I am free to make my choice without Wanda with the seven teeth curling her tongue in disgust through the gap between her lower canine teeth. Wanda, If you want to editorialize, please get a blog and do so in your free time. I'll even give you a title:

Disgusting_Sandwiches_My_Customers_Get_at_ Subway.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home