Sunday, January 07, 2007

Today's Funny

Today's Funny

I heard a variation of this one yesterday. Hadn't heard it in a while. The statute of limitations had passed (that, or I'd forgotten the joke altogether), so I laughed again:

A nun walks into a liquor store and asks the clerk to sell her a fifth of whiskey. The clerk, a good Catholic boy, recognizes the nun from his days at parochial school and says, “Oh, Sister, I could ever sell alcohol to you – you are the bride of God!”

The nun smiles and says “Don’t worry, my son, this whiskey is for Mother Superior’s constipation.” The clerk thinks about this for a few seconds and decides that, because it is for a noble cause, he can sell her the whiskey.

Later that day the clerk is on his break and decides to take a walk through a nearby park. To his surprise he sees the same nun, empty bottle of whisky on the bench next to her and obviously intoxicated.

The clerk snapped at the nun, saying, “Sister, shame on you for lying to me!”

The nun looked up, smiled, and said “My son, I did not lie to you…when the Mother Superior sees me, she's gonna shit!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home