Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bad News Brown

Bad News Brown

Cruising the interweb, and we find out tonight that former WWF superstar Bad News Brown has passed away.

Last I'd heard, he was working mall security, or something in that neighborhood, and that he'd gained quite a bit of weight since his days terrorizing Miss Elizabeth, Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. All of which made me smile, the idea of a 300+ pound, bald black man, wearing nothing but fingerless gloves and black wrestling trunks, twirling a nightstick as he sauntered around the mall, telling people to get their shit in gear.

But now he's dead. Do you think they buried him in the fingerless gloves and black wrestling trunks?

Because if that's how I were remembered, that's how I'd want to be buried. Just in case, a hundred generations from now, they found my corpse and needed some authentication as to whether I was the legendary Bad News Brown or not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home