Monday, March 19, 2007

Jeopardy

Jeopardy

Gunny sent me this, and this weekend, I watched a few backlogged episodes of Jeopardy on Tivo saw it again, and every news and entertainment show all weekend has had something to say about the three guys on Jeopardy who tied at the end of the Final Jeopardy round for the first time in the show's history.



What I've tried to figure out is why the champion bet what he did on the final question.

I've not set my mind, but this morning, I feel like he bet what he did prior to Final Jeopardy in the hopes that the situation came to pass. For the novelty of it all, I reckon. Can't say for sure.

Or did he just have a brain fart in his cyphering, and forget to go a dollar more than $16,000?

Can anybody hear or read his lips what he says to the guy next to him right before he reveals his answer? I think the truth lies therein.

Also, I want to say that if they ever made a movie of this moment, in order from right to left (challengers to champion), this is who I think should play the guys: Edward James Olmos, Jon Favreau and Jude Law, in a bad wig and glasses.

Failing Jude Law, I think they could probably dig up that guy who played Arvid on Head of the Class.

And of course, Will Ferrell should play Alex Trebek, and no Jeopardy movie would be complete without an appearance by Darrell Hammond:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home