Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fotograf

Fotograf

This is, hands down, the best picture ever taken of yours, truly. I'm a dapper, dapper sumbitch.

His favorite album is the first C & C Music Factory album

It surpasses this, which is the second best picture ever taken of me, from the elusive Patterson footage

Make no mistake--the water was so cold, my testicles still haven't descended!

This is another favorite picture. More than any other, this one captures the truest essence of who I am:

They misspelled my name.

This one is near famous for how much it made my co-workers laugh.

I have no idea

On vacation.

No comment

A Classic.

Dads with Digital Cameras R Dangerous

Y'all have a good day.

Still astounded at my giant hands, after all these years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home