Friday, June 29, 2007

Reason #1 to keep with the weight loss

Reason #1 to keep with the weight loss

74%
It was the running, I think, that killed my score. I answered honestly. Couldn't run very far. Too many Wendy's cheeseburgers.

Also, I had to be honest, and say that I'd probably feel a bit of reluctance if I had to shoot somebody I love. I mean, I couldn't even push over my Mom to get a foul ball at a Lookouts game.

Still, I've been eating better and exercising lately. Lost a pant size. But running is the issue. I'm still a big dude, and even at a smaller size, I couldn't run out of sight in two days time.

I'm confident that I could outrun a Romero zombie, but if the zombies have any coordination or speed, I'm probably screwed.

I'll also balk a little at one of the questions. It's easy to say that you'll shoot a loved one, but really, how often does one of them becoming an undead monster really happen? Once or twice in your life?

I'm not sure what the difference is between my pushing Mom down to get a foul ball, and my undead mother trying to eat my brains, but I kinda think that if the situation were to arise, I'd act accordingly. But I'll never know until we get there.

Seen over at Shyam's....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home