Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sad News

Sad News

My neighbor, whom I've dubbed Popcorn, was evicted this week. He was the subject of an earlier post, and I was hoping he would serve as further blog fodder. But, apparently his ignorance of social norms isn't limited to waking neighbors in the middle of the night to ask for Popcorn, it is extended to the inability to pay rent.

Normally, this sort of thing would leave me fairly happy, since I was born under the sign "Do Not Disturb." It is perhaps ironic that I call the site "Big Stupid Tommy," since it is the stupidity of my fellow man that tends to get my dander up more often than most things.

However, it saddens me somewhat to see Popcorn go.

If only so that I'd like to keep tabs on such an ignorant cuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home