Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Awesome

Awesome

I wonder if they have these in Big Stupid Tommy size.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.

I kick people and birds like that three or four times a day. Those fine folks at Dockers make a fine pair of pants, but they just don't take into consideration how many times a week I have to crescent kick somebody.

And I am not allowed to write the cost of khaki pants off on my taxes. Doling out the "Sweet Chin Music" is not an inherent part of my job, they say.

Usually, I find that a boot to the head is enough to get most folks to my way of thinking. But it didn't work for the I.R.S.

Those Bastids.

Anyway. If anybody's making a Christmas list, a nice pair of Chuck Norris pants would go well for your pal Tommy.

(found the pic here...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home