Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Trailers...

Trailers...

New trailer for The Mist, which opens in a couple weeks.



I'm cautiously optimistic.

The Mist is my favorite Stephen King short story. And, done right, focused on the people instead of the monsters outside, it could be really, really cool. (A statement true about just about any monster movie made in the past two or three decades...and even before that it was a rarer thing....).

Done wrong, it could be really cheesy.

I like cheesy, but The Mist is one of the few stories to actually give me a full blown case of the heebie jeebies. Of course, I read it all alone in the back of a grocery store in the middle of the night. But then, I was never one for making the really bright choices in life.

That said, I really want them to do this movie right.

I will say that Marcia Gay Harden seems like an inspired choice, at least as far as trailer materials go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home