Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dreams....

Dreams

Had a weird dream, just before I woke up this morning. Don't remember all the specifics, but for some reason, I'm at the apartment I lived in during college. I'm cleaning up boxes of books, when I find a grenade in one of the boxes I'm digging through.

I pick it up, and the next thing I know, I'm at my folks' house. Somebody loses the pin out of the grenade, so I take it, run outside, and throw it into the field behind the house. To get cover from the explosion, I hide behind a tree.

Actually, that's not right...I hide behind a sapling. So, if you can imagine, my big ass is trying to hide behind a tree roughly 6 inches in diameter.

Nothing explodes, so I emerge from my hiding place.

I look down at my feet, and the grenade is there!!!

I pick it up, and throw it again. As it's arching through the sky, I realize that what I've been throwing this whole time isn't a grenade, but a fire extinguisher.

It does not explode.

And that's when I wake up.

Thanks, and y'all have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home