Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trailers....

Trailers...

Does it do anything for you if I tell you that I've liked everything M. Night Shyamalan has done?

Moviewise, anyway.

Even the Village?

Even the Village.

Deeply flawed, yes. A lot of his work. But I likey nonetheless.

You like deeply flawed stuff, too.

Have you taken a good long look at your family?

Yeah. You feel me.

Anyway, I dig the optimism.

Can you say that about your family?

I thought not.

Anyway. Here's a link to a very violent, red banded trailer for The Happening.

Yeah. I'll be there.

Even despite the couple of early reviews that call it an amazing shitpile.

I've liked amazing shitpiles before.

Somehow, we keep coming back to the subject of your family.

There is no stopping me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home