Monday, May 12, 2008

France

France

It's not much, but I've gotten 11 search hits eminating from France this morning, all specifically searching "Big Stupid Tommy." And while I work constantly under the belief that I am right on the verge of international superstardom, I gotta wonder why the blip of an upswing in readership from the south of France.

My current working theory is that something I wrote hit a chord, and now my blog's being passed around like a note, some kind of underground movement in some school in France.

I gotta think it's my stance on Stegosaurs.

Will this episode end with my being abducted to France, to lead them to victory over some manner of deviltry (have they surrendered to cheese yet?). It will be very much a movie in the vein of Galaxy Quest.

And that movie will star Jonah Hill. If he can grow a beard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home