Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Phone Game....

The Phone Game....

It was unannounced, but between last night and this morning, we had another fun round of "Where's My Phone?": The Game that is frustrating on entirely different levels than "Where Are My Keys?" because there is a growing part of my makeup that doesn't want anything more to do with my phone.

Yes, folks, the mayhem comes from the internal conflict.

And indeed, the "Screw the Phone" side of me took an early lead, opting to go to bed.

This morning, the "I need the Phone" side of me took over...

I know a lot of you were playing an office pool...if you had "In the Crack of my Truck Seat", you're a winner!!!!

I'd pull some manner of Harvey Dent reference out of my pants, but I'm afraid I'd knock my phone off my belt in the process, and begin the game anew.

That Tommy sure is a bastard, sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home