Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chapter MMMCCXCV: In which our hero is again farty

Chapter MMMCCXCV: In which our hero is again farty

Just a note from the razor's edge that is my life:

Tonight, I started a game of bowling with a spare, and then reeled off six straight strikes.

In the eighth frame, I started my approach, and had to fart.

Not knowing the nature of the beast, and for fear that it might be a touch more frothy than I would like, I held it in. The act of clinching changed something in my posture. I took 3 pins in that eighth frame.

I will say that if I were wearing long pants, instead of cargo shorts, I might have let loose.

I'm not sure if there is a league provision for turds falling out of a pair of shorts, but I know on a lot of other levels, you'd call that a foul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home