Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chapter MMMCXCIII: In which our hero gets all farty....

Chapter MMMCXCIII: In which our hero gets all farty....

Not much to report on this end of the great conflagration.

Except that today, in a moment I thought I had my immediate vicinity to myself, I decided to break a little wind, only to find out that I was not as alone as I'd previously believed.

There was no escaping the fact that the witness had to have heard the barking spiders. That part does not embarrass me. We all fart. All of us. Remember that scene a couple weeks back when the Obamas were meeting the Queen of England? Every one of those people has farted at least once. That day.

So, farting is not the issue.

I am left to wonder whether he witnessed the left lift/semi-hop I had to use to make sure all the demons were expelled.

I'm sure that had to be a tremendous sight to behold, walking in unaware both my surprising acrobatic acumen and my diet, which has been higher in both protein and fiber lately, than normal.

Anyway, that was the high point for my day.

Today was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home