Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Good Bye, New York

Good Bye, New York

Yeah, working like a botard again.

Here's an item I hope I'm not shorting on words:

Got a really cool e-mail the other day from Brendan O'Malley, the brother of Sheila, whose blog, I am floored to admit, I've been reading for six years give or take a month here or....

Anyway asking me to give a listen to a musical project that he'll be releasing on Itunes September 11: Good Bye, New York.

Brendan writes that he wrote this song upon moving to Los Angeles, September 11, 2003. I dig the song, and recommend it. Very taut lyrically, and it moves quickly (which for me, makes it a good one to put into the playlist as writing music.)

I recommend you give it a listen, and when it's released for download, help a brother out. You can listen to it over here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home