Monday, March 21, 2011

The Listens, this day, 21 March 2011

Today wasn't my favorite. Nothing big (except for the hole that ripped in the ass of my pants). Last night's insomnia was part of it. Couple of bigger things kinda been eating at your old pal. Anyway. Took a walk to see if I could get rid of a little bit of pissed off. These were the listens:

1. Stomp and Holler Hayes Carll
2. Broken Hymns Dropkick Murphys (Probably my favorite off the new album)
3. Wipeout The Fat Boys and The Beach Boys (HAHAAAAAHAAHAHHAAA)
4. Don't Forget About Me John Mellencamp
5. Superman R.E.M.
6. Blue Moon The Marcels
7. The Boxer Me First and the Gimme Gimme's
8. Ebo Walker The Dillards

It was kind of a short walk. But, I was able to walk off some of the pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home