Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Listens, this day 10 September 2013

I should probably just change the name of the blog to Shit Tommy Listens To Over and Over Again.

I'm writing.  It wasn't good today, but it was about 2000 words.  I have a project that's starting to come together.  Feels alright.

Anyway:  Here's what I listened to:

"Dog Eat Dog"            Weird Al Yankovic
"Whiskey in the Jar"        Brass Knuckle Therapy
"Pour 'em Kinda Strong"        Corb Lund
"Undone--the Sweater Song"         Weezer
"Ol' Blue"            The Dillards
"I Spoke as a Child"          Todd Snider
"The Outsider"         Shooter Jennings
"I Can See for Miles"          The Who
"Mariama"        Toubab Krewe
"Rehearsal"           Old Man Markley
"John Saw that Number"        Neko Case
"Holy Roller (Hallelujah)"      Portugal, the Man
"Redemption"           the Dex Romweber Duo
"Philadelphia Freedom"         Elton John
"The King of Copenhagen"         the Mahones
"Hotter than Mojave in my Heart"        Iris DeMent
"Desperado"           Alice Cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home