Sunday, January 29, 2017

The World

Spent the last week on vacation.  Cleaning house.  Getting things ready for a move.  Shyam and I will be moving in together.  Consolidating households is daunting.  Consolidating libraries?  That's mindwrecking.

I've stayed off social media as much as I could.  Trying to wean myself from that Facebooke teat.  It's an addiction, and not a good one.

Lot of anger out there.  Lot of frustration, and a lot of fear.  I think I tend to soak that up.  What used to be a few minutes on Ye Olde Facebooke seeing what people are doing and thinking ends up making me tense.

Life is tense enough without everybody looking to be the smartest person in the room.

Life is tense enough without getting shouted down.

What bothers me is the people that I consider friends who are angry.

It's not all the time.  But since all I see of theirs is what they post online?  It paints them.

I try to keep it light.  Post what I'm reading.  Post an interesting article.

And I appreciate people who do the same.

But the anger is overwhelming.

So, if I should drop out of the Facebooking world unexpectedly, don't fret.  I'm still out here.  Probably here.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home