Friday, August 02, 2019

Dreams

Had a weird dream last night that I can't shake, which is remarkable in and of itself, as most dreams dissolve like wet cotton candy not long after waking, here lately.

My town lost its K-Mart two or three years back... It's hard to say, as time's gotten funny lately.

In the dream, a few co-workers, past and present, are working at the K-Mart in Athens.  Which is weird, because I've worked customer service off and on over 20 years now, but never for K-Mart.  In the dream, we're open on Christmas Day.  We're closing at 3PM, but can't stem the flow of people wanting to shop at K-Mart on Christmas Day.  And the whole dream involves standing in the doorways, trying to keep people from getting into the store.

I woke up in a panic, as today's my first day of since returning from vacation, and my last until next Thursday.  I realized that I was off, and that I could return to sleep, but I couldn't....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home