Wednesday, January 22, 2003

It's snowing again in Middle Tennessee. Not bad. There's about 2 inches on the ground, but it's also on the roads. And nobody can drive around these parts. Probably me, included.

But we made it home alive and unhurt.

Tonight, at NWA-TNA, the son of one of my favorite wrestlers called me a name.

David Flair, the son of "the Nature Boy" Ric Flair, called me a Fat Little Bitch.

I'd said that when Mike Sanders referred to the "talent" in the stable he's a part of, that it didn't mean David Flair had talent.

David took offense. In character, most likely. But he constantly looks lost in the ring and out, so I'm only 98 percent sure.

What I said was true.

What he said was partly true.

The site, after all, is called Big Stupid Tommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home