Friday, January 17, 2003

I don't have anything to say tonight. The cold has frozen my brain. My lips are chapped. My nose hurts. I know that somebody living in a harsher climate might happen across my blog and be astounded at the depths of my wussiness. After all, it was 28 degrees. I used to like the cold. I used to be much stupider than I am. But I was smaller. Somewhat. If I'd been blogging in, say, 1994, we could have called the site Not as Big but Much Stupider Tommy. But I wouldn't have known then that I would get bigger, or that I would get less stupid so as to have a comparative title (Much Stupider)....so the site in 1994 would probably have been Big (but presumably growing) Very, Very Stupid Aloysius.

That used to be my name. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home