Thursday, January 16, 2003

It's snowing in Middle Tennessee. Although, I guess I should say that it snowed. I went out to check the mail a few minutes ago and it had pretty well quit. Some folks made a mighty fine man of snow between the office and the K building. I thought it flipped me off, but I'm pretty sure it was my imagination.

Network television has pre-empted all programming this afternoon, talking about the number of wrecks and stuff going on around the roads in Middle Tennessee. You'd think none of these people had never seen snow in their lives.

I don't know if it's a trait stationed around Middle Tennessee, though I suspect it's not....Why are those who don't feel the need to slow down in bad weather? When it rains, it's bad enough, but if the stuff on the ground is frozen, then you need to slooooooow down. Some people are really frigging stupid.

Of course, I've not done anything this afternoon. I read a little bit, and I've probably checked my e-mail something 12 times since 10 this morning. I watched a little bit of Ocean's Eleven, but got about an hour in before it started losing my attention.

What are you doing today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home