Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Re: President Bush's State of the Union Address

1. President Bush, the Leader of the Free World, the man with his finger on the button, said Nuke-You-Lar instead of Nuke-Lee-Ar about 26 times last night during his address. Not that I'm going to harp on pronunciation, but if I noticed it. If I were Saddam, it would make me nervous. The man can't even say the name of the weapon correctly...don't think he respects it enough not to use it--he doesn't respect it enough to pronounce it correctly.

2. Why haven't we been shown the evidence that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? I'm all about believing Hussein has weapons hidden over there. Why haven't we been shown? Why the build up? "Wait till next week, when we show the U.N.! Same Bush-Time, Same Bush-Channel!" It doesn't ring right in my head, for some reason.

3. I don't like Hillary Clinton, okay? But harping on her because she's talking to Lieberman during the speech is just petty. Cheney was talking to the House Speaker, too.

Moving onward and upward....

I'm still really frigging sick of head colds, chest colds, sinus drainage and sore throats. When I become king, I'll outlaw them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home