Friday, January 10, 2003

So Sleepy.

I'm going to sleep soon.

I hope the tooth fairy doesn't come tonight. For Vengeance.

How can anything be considered a "Monster Putt?"

Steven King's "From a Buick 8" is good because it has the word "mung" in it. It's in first person, though, so read at your own risk. It caused a veritable identity crisis in me. Because the "I" is in the book, but I is reading the book. And I'm not a policeman in the Pennsylvania State Patrol. Anymore.

It's not necessarily a good idea to respond to superiors' commands with "Huh? You Talking at me?"

But it ain't a bad idea, either. What can happen? If they fire you over than, then it was a crappy job anyway.

I wish I had a pet bear to mold and train to my whims. Perhaps a bear that could breath fire. Or shoot blaster beams from its eyes. Or its butt.

Off to sleep. Where I'm Kelly Ripa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home