Saturday, January 11, 2003

The Titans did everything they could to lose tonight's playoff game. I had me a heart attack, two strokes and something fell from my nose at the start of overtime that hissed and skittered under the couch. Not even to mention nearly choking to death when Neil "Slower than Christmas and Twice as Old as Dirt" O'Donnell comes in to replace Steve McNair for a couple of snaps.

Lance Schulters did NOT make a helmet-to-melmet hit on HEINZ (heh heh heh) Ward, by the way. If he gets fined by the NFL, then we should all go on strike until he gets justice. Folks, we could bring society down with this one....what if this were the beginning of the end? Schulters hit with the shoulder. He hit Ward hard, so hard that the impact sent helmet into helmet, but initial contact was made with the shoulder pad.

Now when Haynesworth drove Amos Zeroueuobobob into the ground...that WAS unsportsmanlike conduct. But, Ye Gods! were it fun to look at and watch.

However, if Joe Nedney hadn't kicked the field goal at the end, I'd have lain waste to some 2200 acres of land in Middle Tennessee.

What the hell is wrong with you people up in Philadelphia? Just because you're at a sporting event doesn't release you to act like an animal.

Fear Not Falcons Fans. Michael Vick (lessin' he gets hisself killed) will lead you to a Super Bowl or two before it's all said and done. He needs to learn to pass in the NFL on a consistent basis, and not decide to run every which way but crazy on every other down.

Tomorrow....I'm not convinced that Oakland's secondary is all that good, even with Charles Woodson. It'll be a slobberknocker out in Oakland. I look for the Jets to upset.

And I see Tampa winning tomorrow.

What's got me worried is how beaten up the Titans were after this game. Both the Steelers and the Titans played their hearts out. Will the Titans be healthy next week?

I know I might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home