Monday, March 24, 2003

Believe it or not, I'm a big fan of everything having an appropriate time and an appropriate place. Sometimes, I manage to forget that little notion, but for the most part, I think I adhere to it as much as I am capable.

I agree (somewhat) with Mr. Moore's sentiment that this war was more created than caused. However, I was a littley surprised at his choice of forum, though I really shouldn't have been. When you think about it, we all should have seen it coming a mile away.

I do feel like there's a time and a place for everything, and ranting madly when you should be graciously accepting a self congratulatory award is neither the appropriate time nor the appropriate place.

The Oscars is about who's wearing what...not why we're bombing whom.

Did anyone else think Harrison Ford lied about Roman Polanski winning the Oscar? I think he just wanted to get out and party. I think Scorcese won, and Harrison just wanted to spare us the 10 minute Martin Scorcese acceptance speech.

Han Solo. Pragmatic Feller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home