Monday, March 17, 2003

This from my mother, via e-mail:

"I mean, why do they call it duck tape--those rolls must weigh a pound. You got to duck! Don't worry son, my father was using duct tape before the common person knew what it was. You need to find something to laugh about and make fun of things around you."

I come by it honestly.

I think she sensed that relatively speaking I'm a little unhappy with my life position right now. To be honest, I have been for a little while. Since around Thanksgiving or so. I've used this site to help cheer myself up quite a bit. To try to make the world a little bit of a better place. I don't know how well I've succeeded. But I find myself funny at times, and sometimes, that's all that matters.

Enough Maudlin. Tell a joke:

Why do mice have such tiny balls?

Because so few of them know how to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home