Wednesday, March 19, 2003

In my travels around the web, I found this nice little commentary from Pravda.

The uptake in Russia, at least partially, is our invasion of Iraq is based largely on Baghdad taking on the Euro as its official currency.

I'm blatantly stealing a line from another website. Maybe the reason Tony Blair is backing the United States so fervently in spite of popular opposition in Great Britain is related to Britain holding onto the Pound and resisting the Euro.

Maybe he's afraid that if Britain turns to the Euro like Iraq, then the U.S. would invade Britain, too!

Limeys are funny that way.

By the way, my forum is up an running again, and I can't help but notice that only three people have posted. One of them being me. Get on the ball, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home