Friday, March 07, 2003

In today's Big Stupid Tommy post, B.S. Tommy is interviewed by TV Actor, Mr. T.

Mr. T: Hello.

B.S. Tommy: Mr. T! Holy Crap! It's Mr. T!

Mr. T: First question. Tell me the last song you heard.

B.S. Tommy: That's not really a question. It's more of a command.

Mr. T: Shut up, fool!

B.S. Tommy: Yes, sir.

Mr. T: Now answer me, fool!

B.S. Tommy: Umm...I don't really know. It was on the 80's station, and I think it was Come on Eileen.

Mr. T: By Dexy's Midnight Runners.

B.S. Tommy: Yep.

Mr. T: Next question: Tell me the last two movies you saw.

B.S. Tommy: Like in the theater?

Mr. T: Quit sassin' me! Anyplace. Your house. The Theater. Anyplace, fool.

B.S. Tommy: Well, I watched Rules of a Attraction a couple of nights ago, and Full Frontal last week.

Mr. T: Was they good?

B.S. Tommy: Rules of Attraction was badly paced, I thought. And Full Frontal wasn't terribly interesting, to be honest.

Mr. T: So, no. They wasn't good.

B.S. Tommy: Well, no, I guess....

Mr. T: Then why don't you just say no, 'stead of wasting everybody's time. When I ask you if they was good, tell me 'yes, they was good, Mr. T.' or 'No, they wasn't, Mr. T.' Don't waste everybody's time with your jibber-jabber.

B.S. Tommy: Oh. Okay.

Mr. T: Oh's right. Next question. Name me the last three things you bought.

B.S. Tommy: Ummm. A bottle of grape juice, an apple and this morning I got a Sierra Mist out of the machine.

Mr. T: Was they good?

B.S. Tommy: Well.....yes. Yes, they were good.

Mr. T: Listen to your fancy talk! Ain't you an uppity fool? You think you talk better than Mr. T?

B.S. Tommy: No, I.....

Mr. T:What are your plans for this weekend?

B.S. Tommy: Ummm, well. I have to work.

Mr. T: Shut up, I'm tired of your talking. Last question. Tell me the last five people you talked to.

B.S. Tommy: Umm, counting you?

Mr. T: Not.

B.S. Tommy: Ummm...Greg Sandidge. The checkout lady at Kroger. Mary Ann and Shannon at work, and Tommy Harrell.

Mr. T: What did you talk about?

B.S. Tommy: Seriously?

Mr. T: No, not seriously, fool. This interview's over!!!!! Where's my whiskey?!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home